Items in the cart:
1. LAVORO AUDIO-VISUAL, RECORDING EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES TRADING CO. L.L.C., a legal entity duly established and operating in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, with its registered office at: 194 - 206 Sheikh Zayed Collector Rd - Al Wasl - Dubai - UAE, takes the protection of your personal data seriously and understands that your privacy is important to you. We want you to feel safe when visiting our website (dev.pult.ae) and we are committed to maintaining your privacy in doing so.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4. The data controller will be LAVORO AUDIO-VISUAL, RECORDING EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES TRADING CO. We will process any personal information we collect about you in accordance with applicable data protection laws and if it's necessary, we will register as data controllers with local regulatory authorities.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
6. The types of personal data we collect and process will mostly depend on the services you receive from us. Despite this, an overview of the types of information we may process you can check down below:
7. Your use of the Site and related online services involves the automated collection of certain types of information, some of which may be considered as personal data under applicable law or specific circumstances. This data includes:
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
10. All processing of personal data that we carry out takes place on the basis of:
11. The purposes for which we process your personal data are:
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
12. Generally, we retain your personal data for as long as is required for the purposes set out above, before it is deleted from our system, provided that we may retain your data for legal compliance purposes.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
13. We may disclose your personal data within the company team in order to provide our services /goods to you. Access to your personal data is limited to those employees, agents and contractors of our company who need access in order to:
In particular, access for processing purposes will be provided to the group company: Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
14. We may also engage service providers to assist us in certain areas, such as website hosting, cloud services and databases, security, marketing and market research. Where we engage external service providers to access your data, we will be responsible for the use of your personal data. We take appropriate steps to ensure that such third parties provide the same level of protection for your data as we do. In cases where the law requires obtaining the prior consent of an individual to disclose personal data to third parties, we undertake to obtain such consent before transferring the data.
15. From time to time, we may be required to disclose your personal data to law enforcement agencies, agencies or third parties in accordance with the requirements of the law or a court order. In these cases, we act responsibly and take your interests into account when responding to any such requests.
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
16. We provide services both within the UAE, within and outside its borders. Service providers who process your data on our behalf may be located around the world, and we may also be subject to thorough review by courts or regulatory authorities in various jurisdictions. For these reasons, your personal data may be transferred to other countries both inside and outside the UAE. If your personal data is transferred to a company located in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal data, we will take measures to ensure that your personal data is sufficiently protected by entering into a standard UAE contract with the recipients of such data.
17. By providing us your personal data, you expressly consent to the transfer of your personal data to countries or jurisdictions that may not provide the same level of data protection as your country, including countries or jurisdictions outside the UAE.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
18. We store personal data in an electronic database. Such database is maintained for us by the service provider including relevant contractual mechanisms for the protection of personal data.
19. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information we collect from you and on your behalf in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee complete security. In addition, while we work to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
20. Under applicable law, you may have some of the following rights in relation to your personal data:
21. If you would like to contact us regarding your rights, please contact us by the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Updated on 25th October 2022
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie does not collect data from your computer and does not transmit computer viruses or other malicious programs.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Session cookies are stored in the web browser and are valid until the expiration date (unless the cookie is deleted by the user before the expiration date). A cookie expires at the end of a session, in other words, when you close your web browser.
This Website uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that are used on the Site’s pages.
4. WHAT COOKIES WE USE
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and its functions.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices that visitor makes (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to track visitors on different sites. The intention is to show relevant and engaging advertisements to an individual user and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
5. DELETING COOKIES
If you are concerned about the presence of cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to disable all cookies or set launch notification. This will allow you to decide whether to accept them or not. You can also delete cookies from your computer if you no longer wish to keep them on your computer. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further recommendations.
This website requires certain cookies and similar means for proper functioning, specifically strictly necessary "cookies". If you allow us, we will also use performance and functional cookies to improve our service. We also use marketing cookies, with your consent. You can change your choices at any time on our cookie information page.
Pult.ae takes the payments and the treatment of personal information very seriously, with the aim of ensuring you that your financial information will not be used, sent or sold to third parties for any kind of purpose not related to Pult.ae and its own business area and interest. To protect your privacy in the best possible way. The information written in this page are related to the Pult.ae’s payment methods and they are used just from Pult.ae and are valid just for Pult.ae official website www.Pult.ae .
By buying one or more items on Pult.ae website at www.Pult.ae you acknowledge and agree that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this policy.
By visiting Pult.ae website at www.Pult.ae you acknowledge and agree that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this policy.
Pult.ae does not take care personally of the money transaction. Pult.ae has entrusted the service related to the payment to a third party. This is done to offer a better service, with all the features that this dedicated operation requires. It has been done to guarantee a safe and professional service in the respect of all the quality standards that the market requests.
You have to pay just when you complete the check-out procedure. Once you are sure that you want to order one or more of our items, and you have added it/them to your shopping cart. After that access to the shopping cart and click on the check-out button. You must fill the module with your personal information, which kind of payment method you want to use and put in the required details. The process could take a few seconds so during the operation do not close or refresh your browser to avoid invalidating the process.
The payment information of your credit/debit card is necessary just for the money transaction during the payment procedure. It takes place through a secured server and no one will ever access your payment information. Pult.ae do not have access to and do not store the information related to your credit card to ensure security and safety of both you and Pult.ae.
Pult.ae payment method is smartphone friendly so you can have easy access to Pult.ae services everywhere and whenever you want even from your mobile.
The most popular and professional payment methods accept both credit or debit cards. Check in the following list which kind of payment method you can choose during the payment process. Pult.ae are quite sure that your needs will be satisfied.